1. NATURAL & PURE. Arganio Argan oil is 100% pure and organic. We believe in simple, natural, earth-given ways to nourish your skin and hair.
2. ORGANIC & ECO-FRIENDLY. Arganio Argan oil is certified organic and nature-friendly by ECOCERT in Morocco.
3. NUTRIENT-RICH. Argan oil is naturally high in Vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, and powerful anti-oxidants. These nutrients work in synergy to deeply nourish your skin and hair.
4. GOOD FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. It moisturizes dry skin, but also helps to regulate sebum production (the oily substance) in oily skin. Argan oil is especially great for sensitive skin because there are no harsh or irritating chemicals.
5. ANTI-AGING. Argan oil slows down the aging process. It helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity by preserving collagen and elastin. It boosts skin cell renewal to reduce and prevent fine lines, and contains high levels of anti-oxidants to protect your skin cells against structural damage by free radicals.
6. PREVENTS STRETCH MARKS and SCARS. Regular application of Argan oil during pregnancy preserves the skin’s elasticity, helping to prevent stretch marks. Vitamin E speeds up skin renewal to reduce scarring.
7. TAME FRIZZINESS. The Essential Fatty Acids in Argan oil improve hair strength and lock in moisture, reducing frizziness and adding shine. Vitamin E helps to repair hair cells damaged from over styling, heat and sun. Use Argan oil as an intensive moisture treatment, or to tame frizziness and fly-aways.
8. LIGHT AND EASILY ABSORBED. Argan oil hydrates your skin without feeling heavy. It quickly absorbs into the skin, and does not leave a greasy feeling or clog pores.
9. RICH IN ANTI-OXIDANTS. Argan oil is a natural source of powerful anti-oxidants including Vitamin E, carotenoids, polyphenols and squalene. These neutralize harmful free radicals, providing a natural barrier against damage from smoke, pollution, and the sun.
10. PROMOTES HEALTHY NAILS. Argan oil helps to strengthen weak, brittle nails and softens cuticles. Simply mix equal parts Argan oil and lemon juice and soak for 10 minutes.
11. FAIRLY TRADED. Arganio Argan Oil is fairly traded to ensure that the women of Morocco who harvest the oil are paid fairly and adequately. Argan oil helps to empower Berber women in Morocco by enabling them to earn their own income.
12. SAVES YOU MONEY. Just a few drops of Argan oil is enough to moisturize your whole face. One bottle goes a long way!
13. ANTI-ACNE. Argan oil is known to reduce acne blemishes and prevent breakouts thanks its high levels of polyphenols, which control sebum production and reduce inflammation.
14. SOOTHES IRRITATION. Argan oil has anti-inflammatory nutrients which helps to calm and soothe irritated skin. It is commonly used to alleviate redness and itchiness from psoriasis and eczema. Women can use it after shaving their bikini line, and Men can use it to calm shaving irritation on their face and neck.
15. MULTI-PURPOSE PRODUCT. Arganio Argan Oil is truly a multi-purpose product that can be used on face, body, hair, and nails. It will keep you looking beautiful from head to toe.